Backround

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Two months already


Isnt it crazy how time flies?! Our little Landon is already 2 months old! (and just over 12 lbs!) He is getting so big! Jayden is the sweetest big brother too. Its so cute to watch how much his interactions with Landon have changed already. He went from pretty jealous (but still his sweet self) to pretty dang helpful. Now when Landon cries Jayden is usually the first one there, or running to me saying "uh oh" or "oh no" and pointing towards landon, or pulling my pants to drag me that direction. Its so cute to watch. I'm so lucky to have such a sweet little boy as the big brother to Landon. I'm sure they are going to be best buds!
Landon getting a bath
Cute J Bear playing in his room (With Landons Binky in his mouth of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment